The Information Display is one of the sections of the Instrument Cluster panel in the dashboard of an EcoSport. Some of the information shown in the Information Display are the following:
1. Total distance traveled since the vehicle rolled out of the factory – this is useful in reminding us about the scheduled preventive maintenance service of the vehicle
2. Range (KM to empty) – tells you the estimated distance that the car can travel to, based on the remaining fuel and driving habits
3. Speed Alarm settings – useful if you want to be reminded with a beep whenever you exceed a set limit
4. Distance Counter – useful for estimating the distance covered in a particular trip
5. Average Speed – to give you an idea if your trip is faster or slower than your usual speed
6. Fuel Efficiency – gives you an estimate on the “current kilometers per liter” of the car
7. Ambient Temperature – tells you the outdoor temperature (not the engine temperature)
If you are a new owner, this is perhaps the most important post for you—understanding the Information Display of an EcoSport.
ACCESS IS FREE, BUT HELP IS APPRECIATED
Through this blog, I intend to share things that I discover with our EcoSport. To donate a liter of gas to EcoSport DIY Series, click here.
© Anthony Urbano (Manila, Philippines)