The dashboard panel behind the steering wheel where key information is displayed (such as RPM, speed, fuel level, and other information) is called the instrument cluster. In this video, I’ve demonstrated how to remove the instrument cluster panel, starting with the hidden top screw, and then the two hidden bottom screws.
This information may be useful in replacing or repairing a faulty instrument cluster panel, or in removing the panel if you plan on painting it to match your choice of interior theme or color.
The Information Display is one of the sections of the Instrument Cluster panel in the dashboard of an EcoSport. Some of the information shown in the Information Display are the following:
1. Total distance traveled since the vehicle rolled out of the factory – this is useful in reminding us about the scheduled preventive maintenance service of the vehicle
2. Range (KM to empty) – tells you the estimated distance that the car can travel to, based on the remaining fuel and driving habits
3. Speed Alarm settings – useful if you want to be reminded with a beep whenever you exceed a set limit
4. Distance Counter – useful for estimating the distance covered in a particular trip
5. Average Speed – to give you an idea if your trip is faster or slower than your usual speed
6. Fuel Efficiency – gives you an estimate on the “current kilometers per liter” of the car
7. Ambient Temperature – tells you the outdoor temperature (not the engine temperature)
To watch the video about the information display of an EcoSport, head directly to Information Display.
To view all EcoSport tutorial videos, click here.
To subscribe and receive posts about beloved EcoSport, click here.